Zanibal’s Sales Force Automation (SFA) application gives businesses insight into their sales data. The solution enables companies to manage people and processes more effectively, so reps can close more deals.
The highlights of our SFA solution are:
We provide you tools and integration technology that make is easy to seamlessly capture leads into your marketing database and track them as they move through your sales pipeline. Key features of our lead management module include:
- Online Lead Capture – Easily create forms to capture leads from your Web site directly into Zanibal and automatically send a personalized response based on information supplied by the prospect.
- Import Wizards – Import leads from offline sources, such as trade shows, seminars, and direct mail, and eliminate manual data entry.
- Automatic Lead Routing – Setup lead queues and lead assignment rules to automatically route leads to the right sales organization or rep based on your business rules.
- Security Controls – Allow reps to access leads in their own territories only and to manually share specific leads with other users.
- Lead Tracking – Monitor leads end-to-end — from creation to conversion — with capabilities that include automatic date/time stamping, campaign or lead source tracking, lead status changes, and lead activity management.
- Lead Qualification – Establish lead qualification processes to make sure all sales reps use the same consistent methodology.
- Lead Conversion – Convert qualified leads to sales opportunities with a single click. Notify field sales reps when deals are assigned to them.
We offer you tools that integrate and align your sales and marketing functions. Our closed-loop marketing automation application empowers you to manage multi-channel campaigns and provide up-to-date messaging to sales. Lead hand-off is automated to ensure that no opportunity is missed. Real-time analytics and reporting give marketers the tools to evaluate results and adjust campaigns to maximize them. Key features include:
- Market Segmentation – Create targeted campaigns by segmenting your audience (based on demographics, product interest, and so on) and designing messages and offers for each group. Use a built-in wizard to easily add contacts and leads to lists right from within campaigns.
- List Management – Easily export campaign lists in multiple data formats for seamless hand-off to direct mail houses and partner agencies.
- Campaign Analysis – Track, analyze, and optimize trade shows, direct mail, advertising, and promotions so that marketing efforts are focused on the most effective campaigns.
- Revenue Tracking – Identify the activities that generate the most sales revenue by directly tying every sales dollar back to its campaign source.
- Express Follow-Ups – Easily determine which campaign members require follow-up contact after a campaign and define the appropriate actions.